The pursuit of meaningful goals is something we all share. Whether you’re planning for retirement, to fund education for your children or grandchildren, buy a dream vacation home, address health care needs or leave a legacy for the next generation, your Tryon Financial Advisor can help you succeed. With an understanding of your individual needs and goals, we will implement a personalized wealth management plan, then monitor and adjust is as necessary to help you achieve those goals.
Things for consideration:
• How much is enough? A realistic estimate of what it takes to live comfortably is a key element in your wealth management strategy. Tryon Investment Financial Advisors can help you define and quantify your needs, wants and wishes today and in the years to come.
• Saving for college? With education costs rising at a staggering rate, funding your child’s or grandchild’s education may be more challenging than ever. Our Advisors can help you create a savings and investment plan to help you meet your education funding goals.
• Ready for retirement? Whether you are saving for retirement or beginning to spend down the assets you’ve accumulated, you need a plan. Our Advisors will work with you to align your spending, saving and investment strategies.
• Investing? Tryon Investments, LLC’s investment committee is comprised of Capital Market Consultants, Chief Executive Officer (MikeTryon, founder) and Investment Advisor Representative (Andrew Charipar). We provide comprehensive coverage of every major asset class and will tailor our recommendations to accurately fit your risk tolerance, uses, timeline and wealth management plan. Our Risk Management approach will take into consideration market volatility, inflation, property damage, and the commensurate research & analysis to mitigate. Our goals are to make sure you have sufficient portfolio diversification, insurance coverage, and liquidity for unforeseen emergencies.
Wealth Mapping Process (M.A.P.)
1. Gathering all your vitals (Mining) – client financials, personal relationships, goals / concerns, interests
2. Analyze for problems and prepare follow-up questions (Analyze)
3. Solution Session with your team of Wealth Management professionals (Problem-Solving)
What expertise should be part of your wealth management team?
– Investments, Retirement & Financial Planning
– Tax Planning (CPA)
– Estate Planning (Attorney)
– Life, Health Insurance
– M & A (Mergers & Acquisitions), Key-Employee / Buy-Sell agents