Michael Tryon is the owner and founder of Tryon Investments, LLC, which is an independent Registered Investment Advisor, overseeing and coordinating finances in North Liberty, Iowa and surrounding communities. Our mission is to provide the families we serve with innovative financial strategies, solutions, and planning that result in financial clarity and security. In the financial services industry, there are generally two ways of obtaining financial advice: one is given by stockbrokers and the other is given by Investment Advisors. While many investors aren’t even aware differences exist, one of the main differences is that investment advisors have a fiduciary duty to act in the best interests of their clients at all times.
Tryon Investments, LLC is a Registered Investment Advisory firm providing fee based financial planning and investment advisory services.
Tryon Enterprises, LLC (dba Tryon Financial Group) is an insurance firm offering solutions for individuals and businesses. Including but not limited to: life health, annuities, long term care, funeral trusts, AD & D, Medicare supplement, etc. Founded in 2008, we have developed our business by reaching out, nurturing and maintaining close, trusted relationships with each of our clients.
Looking After Your Best Interest
We understand how important it is for you to be able to trust your financial professional – particularly in the wake of recent, highly publicized corporate failures and investment management. Regardless of the direction the stock market and interest rates take in the future, it’s important to have a trusted advisor you can count on to give you the news straight and always look after your best interests.
That trusted advisor is Tryon Investments. We are experienced, responsive and understand your need for integrity and transparency.
- No Pressure, No Obligation to become a Client
- Educate in Simple, easy to Understand Language
- Flawless Integrity
- Independent – No Corporate Influence or “Puppet-Strings”
- Strict Fiduciaries – only what’s best for our Clients (not our pocket)
- Debt-free (Personally & Professionally) – not yearning for the next client
- Value-Add – Communicate Proactively (defensively / offensively)
- Utilize Independent Custodians (TDA Institutional or Fidelity)
- Tortoise, Not the Hare – Capital-Preservation Driven
- Convenient – meet at our office, neutral site, or your home
- Partnered with Institutional Money Management firms
Check out our 2014 “financial & investment” programs (designed to educate, not obligate):
- WMT600-AM radio “Financial Expert Hour” (Mondays at 9:00 am) – 1 hour talk radio
- KGAN CBS2 “2 Your Finances” (Thursdays at noon) – weekly topic review
- KCRG.com “Investment” section – investment expert live blog (Thursdays at 1:00 pm)
- KGAN CBS2 “Iowa Sunday Morning Money” (Sundays at 7:30 am) 30-minute show
- KFXA FOX 28 “Iowa Sunday Morning Money” (Sundays at 7:30 am) 30-minute show
- KCRG TV9 “Midday Financial” (Thursdays at 11:50 am) – weekly sponsor & guest
- Bluebird Café, North Liberty “1st Financial Fridays” (1st Friday / month @ 7:30 am) – breakfast talk